Integrated Provisioning System
A Robust Operational Tool for DOCSIS Provisioning
Integrated Provisioning System (IPS) is a robust operational tool for use in active, dynamic provisioning of DOCSIS cable modems and PacketCable™ devices. Promptlink’s IPS application software supports common provisioning functions, such as dynamic IP address assignment using DHCP, domain name server configurations, and the generation and management of CM configuration files, plus Service and Subscriber Management.
IPS is an enterprise application that helps you operate your DOCSIS network efficiently, thereby controlling costs, while also increasing the up-time of your cable Internet resources, leading to more satisfied customers and reduced churn. The bottom line is that our software and integrated cable modem provisioning system for MSO networks helps you run a more profitable business.
IPS is a full system solution providing the capabilities to:
- Provision a large number of cable modems, even under adverse conditions
- Manage different Classes of Service offered by the Cable Operators to Subscribers
- Provide easy access to Subscriber, Device, Service & Provisioning information for customer support and troubleshooting
- Recover after massive power outage.
Promptlink’s IPS is designed as a scalable, integrated cable modem provisioning system for MSO networks (Multiple System Operators’ (MSO)). IPS offers MSOs the important benefits of:
- Integrated solution, provided by one vendor, creates an efficient, low-cost, easy-to-use operations model.
- Detailed, extensive features and functions for cable plant network management enable engineers and support staff to work more efficiently within one tool.
- Multi-user model supports Account Managers, Customer Service Representatives, Operations staff, Field Technicians and Network Engineers
- Web-based Graphical User Interfaces makes the solution accessible wherever the user is located.
Provides all provisioning services:
- A comprehensive DHCP Service
- An integrated TFTP server and integrated TOD functions
- Dynamic DNS update service.
Supports Provisioning for DOCSIS devices up to DOCSIS 3.1
Supports Voice Provisioning for PacketCable devices.
Manages logical information associated with delivery of services, including:
- Subscriber data
- Account data
- Service data.
Facilitates management through a service creation template.
We don’t limit our specialty to just an integrated cable modem provisioning system for MSO networks, we are your go-to for systems integration. Promptlink’s IPS becomes an even more powerful tool when used in conjunction with Promptlink's Cable Plant Monitoring (CPM). When integrated with CPM, the combined tools provides a single source management application for all of your:
- Subscriber Information
- Device Information
- Provisioning Information
- Network devices
IPS can also integrate with other systems through an extensive library of API’s, allowing provisioning to occur from IPS or other applications.
Find answers to your questions about Promptlink's Broadband Testing and Network Monitoring Solutions